Do you want to increase your site traffic with a better SEO rank? For this, you must require a powerful SEO plugin. Today in this article, we are going to deal with Rank Math.
It is one of the best SEO plugins for your WordPress website. SEO is the most important factor for a site’s traffic, isn’t it? So you just need to pick up the best one.
we are also using Rank Math plugin and we are happy with it. If you need support for the plugin configuration, contact us and we will provide you some help as well.
Let’s get started.
What is Rank Math SEO? (Introduction)
Rank Math is a popular SEO(Search Engine Optimization) plugin for WordPress. It helps you to optimize your site’s content with built-in suggestions. With this, you can easily customize important SEO settings. Rank Math allows you to use different SEO tools which will improve the SEO of your site.
We cannot look for all tools to maintain the SEO of the site. Yes, in such a case, Rank math will be very useful for you. It will look after everything which helps you to increase your site traffic. Hence, its intelligent features bring top SEO capabilities into your hands.
Features of Rank Math SEO Plugin
Rank math comes with outstanding features. With these, you can customize your site and make it attractive and powerful. The plugin will main your site’s SEO rank and increase traffic. Some of its attractive features are:
- Built with a clean, and simple user interface
- Provides simple Setup Wizard
- Integrated with LSI Keyword Tool
- Google Search Console Integration
- Rank your keyword on Google
- Helps you to import other Plugin Settings
- AMP Ready
- Comes with bbPress & BuddyPress Modules
- Integrated with Google Schema Markup
- Social Media Optimization
- Powerful Post Optimization
- Allows you to choose Pillar Posts & Pages
- Comes with Module Based System
Who can use the RANK MATH SEO Plugin?
SEO is important for everyone. No one wants to lose their site’s traffic. But still, Rank Math is useful for:
- eCommerce Store Owners
- Niche Sites
- Local Businesses
- The Real Estate
- Artists & Photographers
- The Solution Offerer
How to Install and Set up Rank Math Plugin?
From the above description, I am sure you will love to use the plugin to main your site’s SEO. Rank Math SEO plugin is easy to use and easier to install. Now even beginners can get it for their site easily. You just need to follow these simple steps, and then you are ready to go. Here have a look:
- Go to WordPress admin panel
- Visit ‘Plugins’ section
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button
- Search for ‘Rank Math‘
- Once the plugin appears, click on the ‘Install’ button
- The installation process will take a moment. Once it is done, click on the ‘Active’ button
How to Optimize Your Posts/ Page for SEO using Rank Math?
Rank Math is not only easy to install and setup. You can optimize your post and page with it very easily. You need not be an expert or coder, even beginners with basic knowledge can do it very well. So to optimize your post, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Rank Math panel
- Insert the focus keyword
- Notice your score and the number of recommendations by Rank Math
- Apply Recommendations
- Publish or Update your post
F) Premium Version of Rank Math
Rank Math is also available in the premium version. If you want some additional features for your site, you need to search for another SEO plugin. Simply upgrade your freemium plugin with a premium one and make your site more powerful.
Its premium plans are divided into two categories, here have a look:
- Perfect for Individuals & Solopreneurs
- It costs $59 per year (ex VAT)
- Used for unlimited personal websites
- Helps you to track 500 Keywords
- Provide powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Support
- Renews at $59 + taxes
- Perfect For Freelancers, Business, & Agency Owners
- It costs $199 per year (ex VAT)
- Support for client websites
- Helps you to track 10,000 Keywords
- Powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Priority Support
- Renews at $199 + taxes
G) Pro and Cons
- Intuitive user interface compared to Yoast and All in One SEO
- Quick SEO setup
- No more hassle of using multiple tools for keywords
- Site Audit inside the WordPress dashboard
- Respond to its user’s queries quickly
- It is difficult to migrate to Yoast SEO
- AMP SEO isn’t as extensive
- Difficult to integrate WP with AMP
- Conflicts with other plugins